This information on cookies has the specific aim of illustrating the types of cookie and how they are used, and to provide indications about the action required, if wished, for rejecting or eliminating the cookies present on the Web site fbt.it (hereinafter the “Site”).
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
The Site uses cookie-based technology. Cookies are small text files sent by sites being visited to the User’s terminal or device (computer, tablet, smartphone, notebook), where they are stored, and which are then sent back to that same site at the time of the next visit.
TYPES OF COOKIE USED BY THE SITE AND AIMS
Cookies may be technical, analytical or profiling cookies. In particular, the cookies present on our Site are:
a) Technical cookies
Cookies of this type are necessary for ensuring correct operation of some areas of our Site. They are used to carry out and facilitate browsing by Users and to enable Users to exploit the services of the Site. These cookies can be split up into:
- session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the Site (they enable visitors, for example, to be authenticated in order to access restricted areas). They are not used for other purposes, and are normally installed directly by the Controller or Manager of the web site (so-called “proprietary cookies”);
- persistent cookies, which remain stored on the User’s hard disk until they expire or are cancelled by visiting Users. Through the persistent cookies, Users visiting the Site (or possibly other Users using the same computer) are automatically recognised each time they visit it). Persistent cookies fulfil many functions in the interest of browsers (e.g. use of the language of the browser). Visiting Users can set the browsers of their computers or devices in such a way that all the cookies will be accepted or rejected or so as to show a notice whenever a cookie is proposed, letting them consider whether to accept it or not. The User is able, in any case, to alter the predefined (default) configuration and to disable cookies (that is to say, to block them permanently) by setting the highest level of protection.
The Site uses the following technical cookies:
- Google analytics cookies named: “_ga”, “_gid”
b) Third-party analytical cookies:
Third-party analytical cookies are cookies set by a web site other than the one currently being visited. Their purpose is to analyse and monitor anonymously the manner in which Users use the Site (e.g. number of accesses and pages seen), for statistical purposes and in order to enable changes to be made so as to improve the Site in terms of operation and navigation.
This type of cookie is under the direct and sole responsibility of the actual third party. It is therefore recommended that Users should consult the information on privacy and on the use of third party analytical cookies directly on the relevant sites.
In particular, this Site uses “Google Analytics” analytical cookies, which are cookies used for collecting and analysing statistical information about accesses / visits to the Site. Cookies of this type collect information anonymously that do not enable personal identification of the Users, about the latter’s activity inside the Site, how they reached the Site and the pages visited by them. Paso S.p.A. uses this information placed at disposal by Google Analytics for statistical analyses, for improving the Site and simplifying its use, as well as for monitoring its proper operation. Further information about privacy and about their use is available directly on the Google Analytics web site by clicking on the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
c) The Site does not use profiling cookies, that is to say cookies aimed at creating profiles relating to the User, generally used for the purpose of sending advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the User in the framework of web-browsing.
d) Third-party Cookies and Social Media Cookies
The Site reports the so-called social plugins, which let you share our contents on social media networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube.
Third-party cookies are not under our control and therefore for further information about how the Third Party uses the cookies, it is advised to visit the Third Party’s own web site, of which the web addresses that provide the various information and the way in which the Third-Party cookies are managed are indicated:
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
It is possible to control cookies by changing the preferences of the Internet browser being used. It is possible to accept all cookies or only some of them, or to reject them all.
Should the User decide to block all cookies (including the technical cookies), it might become impossible to access some areas of the Site or to use the services offered.
It is pointed out that the User authorizes use of the cookies by continuing to navigate the Site, after reading the Banner.
HOW COOKIES CAN BE DE-ACTIVATED
Any web browser enables cookies to be limited or eliminated. Some information of a purely indicative nature on the procedure needed in order to de-activate cookies, depending on the User’s browser, is provided below by way of example only:
- Internet Explorer 8.0+: Click on “Tools” on the menu bar and select “Internet Options”.
- Click the “Privacy” tab at the top
Drag the slider as far as “Block all cookies”
- Firefox 4.0+: Click “Tools” on the menu bar
Click the “Privacy” tab
Select the box to activate the option preventing tracking of the personal data.
- Chrome: Click “Chrome Menu” on the toolbar of the browser
Click “Show advanced settings”
In the Privacy section, click the “Content Settings” button
In the “Cookie” section, select “Ignore exceptions and block setting of third-party cookies ”
- Safari 5.0: Click the Safari menu and select “Preferences”
Click the “Safety” tab.
In the “Accept cookie” section, specify whether to accept cookies always, never or only those from the sites visited. For an explanation of the various options, click on the Guide button in the shape of a question mark. If Safari is set so as to block cookies, it might be necessary to accept them temporarily in order to open the page. If so, repeat the steps indicated above and select “Always”. Once you have finished using the guide, de-activate the cookies again and delete them.