MaxX More! The new stage monitor without compromise
FBT’s new StageMaxX 12Ma has been inspired by the need to have a product specifically designed and engineered for use as stage monitor, overcoming all these compromises for a full user satisfaction.
- Low profile and aesthetic elegance
- Compact size
- Frequency response studied for stage monitor applications
- High headroom before feedback
- High sound quality
- Great power and dynamics
- Symmetric dispersion
- Aligned LF and HF acoustic centers
- Easy handling on stage
- Heavy-duty polypropylene cabinet
StageMaxX 12Ma features a 12” B&C loudspeaker custom made for FBT and coaxially mounted with a B&C 1” exit throat compression driver.
The coaxial configuration allows perfect alignment of the acoustic centers of the transducers, guaranteeing symmetry of dispersion and improving focus of the stereo image in Left-Right configuration.
Bi-amplification design with high dynamic Class D amplifiers delivering 400W + 100W RMS through a switch mode power supply.
Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets provides simple and efficient EQ adjustment to optimize the acoustical response for different applications.
The FOH preset allows the use in suspended installation as well as ‘drum fill’ applications. StageMaxX features two lateral M10 rigging points and wall mounting bracket for different applications (optional accessories). 3 frontal status LED indicators to control ON OFF limiter and protection state.
Three ergonomic integrated carrying handles, one frontally placed to easily drag and move the monitor on stage and the replaceable Teflon feet ensure sliding on stage with minimal wear.
The cabinet has 35° or 55° tilted front panel for an optimal listening distance for single user (35°) or for more users (55°).
The 4 presets are:
- ORIGINAL: is the typical “MaxX” sound adapted to “STAGE” application
- HI-CUT / DRUM FILL: provides less mid-high for a comfortable listening in near-field at high level
- LO-CUT / DOUBLE: provides less low frequency for better intelligibility and for optimal coupling in stereo configuration
- FOH: Front Of House use in suspended or pole-mount installations