VERTUS CLA 604A
VERTUS CLA 604A
Column Active Line Array
FBT VERTUS CLA was created with the thought of integrating professional line array technology in an extremely compact and elegant speaker column.
Compared to the traditional two-way speakers, the sound is distributed much more evenly throughout the audience, both in outdoor and in indoor environments acoustically difficult or reverberating as well. The CLA cylindrical wave front boasts the pleasant effect of present and precise forwardly projected sound. Even acoustic feedback towards microphones is reduced.
VERTUS CLA is a light and compact modular line array system created for both live and fixed installations, comprised by two products:
- CLA 604a: bi-amp two-way active column speakers 400 + 100W RMS
- CLA 208Sa: active subwoofer 600W RMS
VERTUS CLA is a true professional line array system that can satisfy the musician looking for a compact PA solution, easily to carry, modular, ready to use in just minutes with no-compromise quality. It is capable of being integrated into any environment or installation requiring high-quality sound and controlled directional characteristics.
400W + 100W RMS 125dB SPL Column Active Line Array
- 2-way bi-amplified Line Array Column
- 6 x 4" (100mm) custom woofer with 1" (25 mm) voice coil
- 4 x 1" (25mm) neodymium dome tweeter on waveguide
- 130Hz to 20KHz frequency response
- Class D 400Wrms amplifier for LF and 100Wrms for HF with switch mode power supply
- DSP processor with 4 available equalization presets
- Control panel with volume, presets, HP filter, Mic-Line, status LED
- XLR input and Neutrik POWERCONN supply input at the lower part of the column; XLR link and Neutrik POWERCONN loop output at the higher part, in order to hide each connection cable
- 100°H x 20°V dispersion
- Extruded-aluminum powder-coated cabinets. Superior latching system, enables the extension of the length of the line array by adding CLA604A modules for increased modularity of the system.
- Possibility to angle the columns of +/- 30° on a horizontal plane
- Ideal for both live applications, assisted by the CLA 208SA active subwoofer, as well as for fixed installation
- Easily expandable for a total power of 6600W (stereo system composed of 3 x CLA604A and 3 x CLA208SA)
- Very light and easy to carry
- Vertus is also available in white colour
CLA604A is an extruded aluminum column speaker fitted with 6 x 4" custom woofers and 4 x 1" dome tweeters, each coupled to a wave guide. The internal Class D amplification, 400W for woofers and 100W for tweeters with switch mode power supply and DSP processor with 4 equalization presets provide unexpected dynamics in a system of these dimensions.
The rapid latching system with pins allows for the expansion of the system, doubling-up CLA604A modules to form a unified column with an absolute and coherent source integration and increase of SPL and low-frequency directivity control.
CLA system features:
- High-level sound quality from 50Hz to 20kHz expressly developed for live performance
- Long distance sound projection and better SPL distribution towards the audience
- Great and dynamic power performance thanks to tri-amplification system
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Design and elegance for an easy integration even in the most demanding installations
- Very compact dimensions enable the listener to concentrate on sound and not on speakers!
- High horizontal dispersion
|Code:||34549 / 36892 (White)|
|Built-in amplifier LF/HF:||400/100 W RMS|
|Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF:||800/200 W|
|Frequency response:||130Hz- 20kHz -6dB|
|Low frequency woofer:||6 x 4" - 1" coil inch|
|High frequency driver:||4 x 1" - 1" coil inch|
|Maximum SPL cont/peak:||122/125 dB|
|Dispersion:||100° x 20° H x V|
|Input impedance:||22 Kohm|
|Crossover frequency:||2.5 KHz|
|Ac power requirements:||450 VA|
|Input connector:||XLR with loop|
|Power cord:||5 mm/inch|
|Net Dimension (WxHxD):||130x841x130 / 5.12x33.1x5.12 mm/inch|
|Net weight:||9 / 19.84 kg/lb|
|Transport Dimension (WxHxD):||220x930x220 / 8.66x36.61x8.66 mm/inch|
|Transport weight:||11.5 / 25.35 kg/lb|