CLA 208SA is a 2 x 8" active subwoofer in bass-reflex design and birch ply enclosure. The internal Class D amplifier delivers 600W and is matched with a switch mode power supply and a DSP processor with filtering functions, equalization and speaker protection. Created with the idea of extending the CLA608A's low frequency performance in live applications, the CLA208SA serves as the base support for the CLA604A column speaker which can either be frontally mounted to the sub, as well as fixed upon the optional stand through the M20 socket on the upside of the sub.
The CLA208SA subwoofers are modular as well, and they can be stacked to enlarge and increase the maximum SPL.
CLA system features:
- High-level sound quality from 50Hz to 20kHz expressly developed for live performance
- Long distance sound projection and better SPL distribution towards the audience
- Great and dynamic power performance thanks to tri-amplification system
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Design and elegance for an easy integration even in the most demanding installations
- Very compact dimensions enable the listener to concentrate on sound and not on speakers!
- High horizontal dispersion
The internal XLR signal link system and Neutrik Powercon power supply on both the sub and the satellite, allows for hiding wires and cables from open sight, preserving the system's clean aesthetics.