MITUS Sound Reinforcement Systems
A comprehensive range of both powered and passive line arrays, 2-way speakers, subwoofers and low profile stage monitors.
The MITUS 206LA is the flagship model of the MITUS range. Featuring 2 x 6.5” B&C woofers (with 1.7” high excursion voice coils) and a B&C neodymium magnet 1.4”HF compression driver with a 64 mm (2.5”) voice coil and a 35 mm (1.4”) exit throat coupled to a waveguide, the 206LA compact line array is engineered to respect the physical criteria of the ideal cylindrical wave source for the entire audio range. The cabinet features 2 x 6.5” woofers coupled to a waveguide.
MITUS 212FSA is a 2 x 12” compact and flyable subwoofer, to extend the low frequencies of the MITUS 206LA when combined together in ground-stacked or flying arrays.
Along with this model, the MITUS 118SA, the new MITUS 218SA and the MITUS 121SA, respectively 18”, double 18” and 21” subwoofers, which perfectly integrate for live or permanent applications where rich and high SPL bass frequencies need to be emphasized.
MITUS 115A, 112A, the new 152A and 215A are 2-way FOH speaker systems to provide for a wide range of applications, especially when matched along with the MITUS subs. With a discreet low profile enclosure design, the MITUS 10MA is undoubtedly the most advanced stage monitor of its type delivering maximum high fidelity monitoring, making it an ideal choice for all musical performances as well as TV studio broadcasts.
- High quality B&C neodymium magnet woofers, custom manufactured for FBT
- The latest generation of B&C compression drivers
- High efficiency Class D power amp modules with switch mode power supplies, fixed to
- Die-cast aluminum chassis. This provides maximum protection of the electronics from dust, prevents air loss through the input control panel, and it maximizes heat dissipation. All this has allowed the realization of a 3.2 Kg lightweight power amp module that delivers 1200Wrms!
- DSP with A/D-D/A low noise converters providing 8 selectable presets to customize the sound program for various applications, or simply to taste of the user through a setup selection.
- Neutrik Powercon IN and LINK OUT power connectors
- Aluminum die-cast carrying handles with rubber inserts
- A wide range of accessories
- Heavy duty metal grille with anti-resonance spacers and exclusive synthetic cloth to protect the drivers from dust and moisture, without modifying the acoustic fidelity. Unlike widely used conventional foam linings, our FBT synthetic cloth will not break down or disintegrate over time.